Saturday, June 5, 2010

Britney Spears

it is not easy catching up with the busiest teen in show business(her new CD, Oops! I Did it again, hit stores may 16th, she is about to go on tour and then there are all those dance rehearsals),but we did! Britney called us on her cell phone from a limo on the way to a photo shoot. We asked the important stuff-you know, like, what is your favorite pizza topping, Here is what she said: Q: what is the weirdest part of being famous?
A: People think you change when you become a celebrity, but what is really weired is that the people around you are the ones who change. All you wanna do is just be normal, but the people around you won't let you.
Q: since you travel so much, do you ever forget where you are?
A: Oh, yeah! this morning I was on my way to a radio station, and I am like "where are we?" I had no idea because I am in a different city every day.
Q: what is the favorite city you have visited on tour?
A: My favorite city? Probably New York or L.A. because they are really really big cities and so much fun, and the shopping is good. Chicago is goo, too.
Q: So you like to shop?
A: Oh, yeah! I love to shop!
Q: Do you take any toys or good luck charms with you on tour?
A: I have a cross necklace that I always wear, and I think of it as a good luck charm. It is a gift from one of my best friends.
Q:what is your favorite video game?
A: you know what ? I am not much of a video game player, I have to say. But when I was playing PlayStation or whatever with one of my friends the other day, I liked the NBA Jam basketball game. I also like Pokemon. I don't know, I think the characters are cute. When I was in Japan, I saw them everywhere.
Q:What do you like to do in your spare time?
A: Just normal things, like go to the movies. if I had a day off and I was at home in Florida. I'd probably get in the car with my girlfriends and just drive to the beach and lay out.
Q: what is your hidden talent?
A:My hidden talent? can it be silly or goofy? Um,yoga. And I play basketball, too. When I was in high school, I played basketball. I was a point guard.
Q: do you play much anymore?
A:No, not at all. Sometimes when I go home I'll get the basketball out, but I am kinda busy!
Q:What was the best pet you ever had?
A: Probably the one I have right now. She is a Yorkshire terrier named baby, and she travels with me everywhere.
Q:do you ever practice your dance steps in front of your bedroom mirror when you were a kid?
A: Oh, of course, all the time. I was a total goob, but I thought I was just everything.
Q:how about now?
A:No. no. Only when I am with my girlfriends. When we are getting ready to go somewhere, we are gonna turn on music and we'll sing - but not in front of the mirror!
Q:what phrases do you use way too much?
A: Probably "well" and "ummm" and probably I say "that is beat" a lot. "that a beat "like "that is good" It means like " that is cool"
Pretty beat, huh?
*`******************************
what is your favorite pizza topping?
pepperoni and cheese
Favorite TV show?
Probably "Friends" and "Party of five". and "Felicity" I love "Felicity". But I don't really get that much time to watch television.
ice cream?
cookie dough.
Place to go on vacation?
Probably Hawaii, "cause it is beautiful there. I have just been there once"

No comments: