Thursday, July 23, 2009

what is your identity?

what is your identity? there is some one asked me. I wondered. what is my identity? I am I, yes, I am I. 
and If say I do not know, there is someone will say: Oh, so sad you are. I am sad? No, I live doing what I should do. I want do. I am very lucky to have the change of choice, which usually person can not get. maybe you will say I do not need the choice, then it is OK, but do not judge what I choose what I did. it is my life. I have experienced several culture. I will take advantage of them, that is my identity.
the person who asked me said"I am so sad that you did not take a deep contact with the people around". so sad? why? I do not know her well, NO! how could she judge me that I did not take deep contact with the others? what does she mean "deep contact"? just go someones home and have a dinner and say goodbye , it means the deep contact to her?
look, you have finite energy , where should you use it to? do not waste the energy! use it to happy , and useful things. you live for yourself , not the other. Of course, everyone knows this , but they(including me) forget it usually.

No comments: