Sunday, October 25, 2009

remorse after the drinking

I find a sweet alcohol!!



I am not a good drinker, I mean I am not good in alcohol. After the party of drinking, I always fall down. Why? I remorse why I say that, or why I can not talk more better, etc (of course, I am not well in talking).....


I am not weak at communication(I dot not know what the other person think about me), but I am not good at it too. And the colleagues around are all men. This makes my mind and my action more like a men, yet I never action like a girl when I born (^_^);


Today is the same, I feel tired when I arrived home. But I can not go bed smoothly. What is my feeling, I want play the baseball, I want to shake the stick!!!


I do like the situation of the party if I be permit to just stay their, I love to hear the other's talk.

No comments: